Volume discount when you buy 10 or more!
The Junior Doc-Box is a weatherproof enclosure-clipboard contractors building permit box for on-site consultation, building permit holder, jobsite warnings, construction drawings, instructions, map protector, and other documents.
The Junior Doc-Box Document Posting System. Weatherproof enclosed unit holds documents and printed information anywhere it's posted. Effective for both General Contractors and Sub-Contractors, the Junior Doc-Box has a posting area of 8.5" x 14", and will hold about 5 sheets of paper in the clip at the top of the box. Inside features a top clipboard clip and a bottom retainer band to keep information in place. Snap lock closure with lid retainer bands to keep the lid closed. Constructed of UV protected PVC plastic with corrugated plastic tack board inside. This permit box is light-weight and compact.
Weatherproof Posting of:
- Plans and Construction Drawings
- General Information Documents
- Product Information Postings
- Brochures and Flyers
- Warranties and Specifications
- Service Manuals
- Service Contact Information
- Maintenance Schedules (great to leave with customer)
- Required Notices and Warnings
- Agricultural Records
- Animal Records
- MATERIAL: Durable UV Transparent Protected PVC
- SIZE: 10" Wide x 16" Tall x approximately 1" Deep. Inside Posting area of 8.5" x 14"
- LOCKS: Snap lock closure with reinforcing straps
- INSTALLATION: Units mount on post or wall
- INCLUDES: Clipboard, mounting screws, adhesive backed hook and loop tape, and double-sided tape
- Inner straps secure plans or documents
- Generous area for your company logo, Customized Decal Options