LaserLine's direct reading optical rods are the number one seller in the USA, and there’s a reason — tremendous quality. Tough, lightweight, and versatile, they bear the true test of quality in the field, and hold up exceptionally well.
Optical rods are designed to be used with optical instruments, therefore, they do not have a special rail for a laser detector. All tape faces have large scales and are easy to read at a distance when using an optical instrument.
- Direct Reading Optical Rod
- Carrying case is sold separately (1000-1301)
- Front and rear rods are made of high strength clear anodized aluminum for lightweight, rugged, dependable operation. They will not rust, split, splinter, swell or warp in any environment.
- Tape has a heavy duty matte textured face that's easy on the eyes in bright sunlight, and protects the tape numbers from wear and fading.
- Tape lock grommets are over-sized and made of heavy duty brass that greatly minimizes the problem of tape tearing.
- A solid tape lock with an internal brake slide makes for stronger, trouble-free operation.
- Tape lock pin is designed not to tear, puncture or rip tape when pushed against tape face instead of the grommet hole.
- Rods utilize tough and rugged DuPont nylon parts for long-lasting life. This is the same material used for ski bindings and motorcycle parts.
- Rod collapses to 5' 5" and extends to 9' 7".
- Made in Redmond, Oregon
- One year manufacturer's warranty on all parts for normal wear and tear