The Ulrich Drawer File is the solution for filing 12" x 18" and smaller documents. It offers the quality and durability needed for high capacity and heavy-duty use.
Many drawer files simply are not designed for the weight of over-sized documents. Over time, these drawers become hard to operate and soon will not close without rubbing on the face of the cabinet. Ulrich Drawer Files are different. They offer a unique suspension system, and are rated for 500 lbs per drawer and will withstand years of use and abuse. Ulrich Drawer Files will open fully for easy access to their contents. The spring compression system with its reinforced folders holds documents perfectly smooth and secure while allowing for easy retrieval. They will store up to 16,800 active documents in about 4 sq feet of floor space. Three-drawer units hold a maximum document size of 12" x 18". The cabinet features an anti-tip mechanism that prevents more than one drawer to be opened at a time.
- Holds and protects documents using a unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders - Also available without the compression/folder system.
- Heavy-duty, fully progressive drawer suspensions built to carry loads up to 500 pounds without placing any stress on the finger easy glide of the drawer.
- An Anti-Tip design which prevents more than one drawer from being opened at a time.
- Available in powder-coated finishes: Putty, Medium Grey, Medium Beige, Dark Grey, Black, Platinum
- Outside Dimensions: 51-7/8"H x 23-3/8"W x 24-3/8"D
- Has 14 Compression Pockets and comes included with 56 folders per drawer, to make a total of 168 folders.
||No. of Folders per Drawer
Ulrich warrants to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for a period of three (3) years on material and one (1) year on labor from the date of purchase. This warranty is contingent upon the product being properly installed, serviced, and operated under recommended, normal user conditions. There are no other expressed or implied warranties, or assurances of suitability of purpose.
The model 1174 does NOT have a lock. If you want the same cabinet but with a lock, look at the model 1175.
This product is made-to-order and cannot be returned once it has shipped.