CST/berger 13-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod
The CST/berger 06-813 is a rugged oval-shaped rod which is waterproof, is corrosion-resistant, and features an abrasive-resistant coating with special reinforcement ribs to stop breakage and add stability. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level, and gradations are imprinted on rod with special weather and corrosion-resistant inks. Rod is equipped with reliable polycarbonate buttons that lock each section.
- 13-foot, 4-section Grade Rod is made of a light and durable aluminum alloy
- Sectional joints are injection molded from a durable lightweight impact-resistant plastic
- Anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks
- Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level
- Available in Feet/Inches/8ths (06-813C), or 10ths/100ths (06-813).