CST/berger 16-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod
The CST/berger 06-816 is a rugged oval-shaped rod which is waterproof, corrosion-resistant and features an abrasive-resistant coating with special reinforcement ribs to stop breakage and add stability. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level, and gradations are imprinted on rod with special weather and corrosion resistant inks. Rod is equipped with reliable polycarbonate buttons that lock each section.
- 16-foot, 5-section Grade Rod is made of a light and durable aluminum alloy
- Sectional joints are injection molded from a durable lightweight impact-resistant plastic
- Anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks
- Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level
- Available in Feet/Inches/8ths (06-816C), or 10ths/100ths (06-816).