Johnson Level Two-Sided Laser Detector for Red Beam Rotating Lasers - 40-6715
Model 40-6715 laser detector is an indispensable accessory when using rotary laser levels. The main function of the detector is to detect the position of laser signals that are transmitted by rotary lasers. This laser detector quickly and precisely provides the user with accurate horizontal and vertical references.
Johnson Levels Two-Sided Laser Detector Model 40-6715 features high sensitivity, a double-faced display, low power consumption, good reliability and easy manipulation. It can be used with most types of rotating laser levels.
- Quickly and accurately locates red beam rotary laser signals
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Front and back dual displays are back-lit for easy reading
- Fine and course (wide and narrow) detection settings
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- 9V battery
- Clamp attaches to Grade Rods
- 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Instruction manual with warranty card