The Construction Master Pro Trig 4080 Feet-Inch-Fraction Calculator will simplify the most complex problems. It's design featuring a protective hard case, helps get the job done right the first time. From design and engineering to estimating and bidding, this easy-to-use tool can help solve any construction-math problem quickly, simply and accurately.
- 2 LR-44 batteries
- Pocket reference guide
- Armadillo Gear hard case
- Full Trigonometric Functions, Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arc-Sine, Arc-Cosine and Arc-Tangent simplify complex design and construction math
- Precise Angles Down to Degrees, Minutes and Seconds.
- Rafters and Right Angles, Custom Pitch, Rise, Run, Diagonal, and Hip/Valley and Jack keys now instantly find lengths for: Common Rafters, Regular(45°) and Irregular(non-45°) Hip/Valley.
- Expanded Jack Rafter Functions.
- Enhanced Stair Solutions, Everything you need to layout your next stairway with confidence: Risers, Treads, Stringer Length, Incline Angle and more.
- Backspace Key.
- Three Built-in Memories.
- Expanded Circular Solutions, Complete built-in solutions for Circumference, Area, Arcs, Segments, Chords, Radius, Segment Heights.
- Full-Size User's Guide.
- Exponential Notation Function.
- User-Set Preferences, Allows permanent setting of many user-defined options.
- Custom-Set Fractions.
- Board Feet Lumber Estimating.
- Fast Per-Unit Cost Solutions.
- Weight-per-Volume Conversions.
- "Paperless" Tape, Quickly double-check your totals by instantly reviewing your last 20 entries.
- More Time-Saving Features.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty