This is the Construction-Math calculator that sets the industry standard for fast, powerful, built-in solutions, perfect for completing layouts, bids and estimates. The Construction Master Pro Desktop offers new features and expanded preference selections that enable you to get the job done right the first time. It's the most complete Builder's Calculator on the market.
- 1 CR-2032 battery
- Pocket reference guide
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions and Metric, including Areas and Volumes.
- D: M: S to Decimal Degree conversions.
- Weight per Volume.
Full Trigonometric Function
- Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine and Arctangent simplify complex design and construction math.
- Complete Stair calculations for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length, Incline Angle.
- "Riser Limited" and Stairwell Opening Solutions.
- Built-in Right Angle functions.
- Easy Area and Volume solutions with Length, Width and Height Keys.
- Drywall, siding and paneling function calculates 4x8, 4x9 or 4x12 sheets to cover an area.
- Roof function finds Area, Bundles, Squares and 4x8 Sheathing for flat or pitched roofs.
- Custom Rafter function provides Common Rafters, Regular and Irregular Hips, Valleys and Jacks; instant cutting Angles (Cheek, Level and Plumb).
- Compound Miter, Store Crown Angle and enter Wall Corner Angle to calculate the Blade Tilt and Angle for Miter cuts.
- Jack Rafter results for Regular and Irregular Pitch roof. Find Rake-Wall studs with on-center spacing.
- Advanced solutions for Circles, Arches, Columns/Cones, Pillars, Windows, Post-holes.
- Arched Rake-Walls with on-center Spacing
- Studs, calculate the number of on-center studs for an entered length.
- Equal Sided Polygon: calculate corner and bi-sect Angles, Side Length, Perimeter and Area.
- Block and Footing solutions.
- Board Feet lumber estimating.
- User Preferences: set custom defined options such as fractional settings for 1/2" to 1/64" and "Stair Headroom Height" Decimal Degrees and more.
- Exponential Notation: enter and display exponential values
- Backspace Key: makes it easy to change just-entered values.
- Constant Operator: simplifies repetitive calculations.
- Cost per Unit: easily solve unit costing and pricing.
- Accumulating Memory (M+) plus three additional Memory Storage locations.
- "Paperless" Tape: allows for review of last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: works as a math calculator with +, -, x, ÷, +/-, %, pi, 1/x, x2, and sq rt.
- Automatic Shut-Off extends battery life.
- Large Multi-position Tilt Display LCD.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty