LaserLine's direct reading laser rods are the number one seller in the USA, and there’s a reason — tremendous quality. Tough, lightweight, and versatile, they bear the true test of quality in the field, and hold up exceptionally well.
Designed to be used with a laser detector, there is a special rail slide and detector bracket that lets the laser detector travel the full working length of the rod. This allows faster and easier readings because it takes the awkwardness out of having to loosen the detector, move the detector, then tighten the detector for each reading. This 3 meter direct reading laser rod is available in two models (please choose before adding to cart):
- GR1000M — 3 meter rod
- GR1000MCF — 3 meter rod with cut/fill feature
- Direct reading laser rod
- Carrying case is sold separately (1000-1301)
- Universal detector bracket is sold separately (UB-1)
- B-Storm detector bracket is sold separately
- Front and rear rods are made of high strength clear anodized aluminum for lightweight, rugged, dependable operation. They will not rust, split, splinter, swell or warp in any environment.
- Tape has a heavy duty matte textured face that's easy on the eyes in bright sunlight, and protects the tape numbers from wear and fading.
- Tape lock grommets are oversized and made of heavy duty brass that greatly minimizes the problem of tape tearing.
- Detector rail is black, high density and U.V. stabilized for long life. It's specifically designed to not become brittle when exposed to ultraviolet rays or direct sunlight.
- A solid tape lock with an internal brake slide makes for stronger, trouble-free operation.
- Tape lock pin is designed not to tear, puncture or rip tape when pushed against tape face instead of the grommet hole.
- Rods utilize tough and rugged DuPont nylon parts for long-lasting life. This is the same material used for ski bindings and motorcycle parts.
- Scale — Metric
- Rod collapses to 5' 10 1/2" and extends to 10' 1 3/4".
- One year manufacturer's warranty on all parts for normal wear and tear