The Martin Yale 1501X Autofolder is a high speed unit that takes a stack of up to (167) 20# sheets and folds them in a snap to many common and adjustable folds. Hand-feeding of multiple page sets can also be performed on this unit. At a fixed operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour, this machine more than pays for itself. Please keep in mind that this machine is not designed for heavier stocks.
- Easy to use-- ideal for churches, schools, businesses, and associations
- Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" X 11", 8 1/2" X 14", and A4-sized documents
- Adjusts for half/single fold, letter/c-fold, z-fold, and double parallel fold
- Operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2" X 5" to 8 3/4" X 14", 16 to 28lb. Bond Stock feed table capacity of 167 sheets
- Stapled sets of up to 3 sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents into the feed table bypass
- Handles paper weights from 16-24 pound Bond stock
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 HZ
- Dimensions: 24"x15"x16"
- Weight: 23 Lbs.
Includes Manufacturers 1 Year Warranty.